Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dirk Nowitzki

The NBA finals start tonight, and I might actually watch this time since the Lakers aren't in it. And since Dirk and the Mavericks were the ones to dispatch the Lakers, I hope they win. Unfortunately, I don't think they will because as I was working on this portrait of Dirk, my wife said, "Oh, are you drawing Jon Heder?" And although that was probably just because of some drawing errors on my part, I realized that no one who could ever be mistaken for Napoleon Dynamite is going to beat LeBron and Wade.

9 comments:

  1. Unfortunately that may be a dead-on analysis.
    Great likeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice caricature Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, all. And sorry, Dirk. Should not have doubted you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soo awesome! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, this is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete